Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Marisol Book return??

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    In light of returning duplicates, do you think that they would take a retun on a Marisol Book? They still have it up on the website, and I have 3 books that are still in the plastic.....
    Does any one know??
    Thanks...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG generally takes returns on anything. No matter how old it is.

    The LE books don't retire when the girl's do- so I'd think you wouldn't have a problem at all.

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I returned my extra copy of Marisol. So yeah they take it back. It's

    Marisol Book
    Item Number: 59725
    $6.95

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't even think of that. I have an extra too. Kinda makes me feel better after my order this morning. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by marisol05:
    I didn't even think of that. I have an extra too. Kinda makes me feel better after my order this morning. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was one of the first things I thought of, hehe. I have my signed copy (I'd never sell that one) but it's not a book you really want 2 or 3 copies of, KWIM?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might buy one from you, if you're offering a deal...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •